Shared web hosting is a type of web hosting that has become increasingly popular in recent years. One of the reasons for this popularity is because it’s relatively cheap and can be a much better option if you only need to host one or two websites. But what does shared web hosting actually involve? To answer this question, first, we have to discuss what actually shared web hosting is.
Shared web hosting is a type of web hosting that involves splitting the cost of your website’s server with other users. This means you will share resources such as bandwidth, storage space, and processing power with other site owners. It can be a great way to save money on your monthly bills while still getting the benefits of owning your own website. In this post, we will discuss why businesses prefer shared web hosting and what is the benefit of shared web hosting.
Why prefer Shared web hosting?
A shared web hosting service is a type of web hosting that allows multiple websites to exist on the same server. Shared servers are also known as virtual servers. Businesses prefer shared web hosting because it is cost-effective, easy to maintain, and offers a low barrier of entry. Shared web hosting is much cheaper than other hosting options. You can share the resources with others who are using it, so you don’t need to buy your own server which means that you will save a lot of money in the long run. And there is no restriction on how many people use the same server. Many people can use the same server at affordable prices.
A shared server consists of many different websites. The business can choose how much space each website will have and what type of security it wants to use when choosing the appropriate hosting package. There are four types of web hosting packages offered by most shared web hosts: unmanaged, managed, semi-managed, and fully managed services. These services are often called shared hosting plans.
Benefits of Shared Web Hosting:
There are many benefits to shared web hosting. So, let’s have a look at some of the quality benefits.
- Inexpensive: Shared web hosting is an inexpensive choice for small businesses, and in some cases, individuals. The cost of shared web hosting is usually based on the number of resources you need, such as bandwidth, disk space, CPU, etc.
- Ease: Many companies choose to use shared web hosting because it’s a quick way for them to get started online with little technical knowledge required. You can enjoy the benefits of shared hosting with little to no technical knowledge.
- No downtime: Shared web hosting providers typically offer a 99.999% uptime guarantee so you can be sure your site will always be available to customers
- User friendly: Shared web hosting is also user-friendly. You can easily create and manage your website with little to no technical knowledge.
- Highly scalable: If you grow in size, shared web hosting providers offer the ability for you to expand your site without switching hosts or buying more expensive resources from another provider.
- Save money: The benefit to this for website owners is that they can save money and time by not having to maintain their own servers or pay for excess bandwidth, disk space, etc.
- Economy: One of the best things about shared web hosting is that you don’t have to invest in all those pricey add-ons like dedicated IP addresses and private SSL certificates to get started. Shared web hosting enables you to focus on your content and build your business.
Conclusion: If you are looking for a cheaper hosting service that still offers good features, shared web hosting is an option worth considering. The price is affordable and will not put a burden on your official budget. The web hosting provider also offers 24/7 technical support. This is done through phone and live chat. Also, they have backup systems in place to prevent downtime. Apart from this, most web hosting providers will also offer a ‘site builder,’ which lets you create your own website or blog without any coding knowledge needed. So, what are you waiting for? Look out for web hosting plans and get started with web hosting today.