IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an educational and professional / immigration certification application that is gaining in popularity and well-deserved worldwide credibility. IELTS test preparation vancouver is the right place where you can get the necessary training and be able to take the test and make some significant changes in your life.
The exam is available in 2 versions:
- Academic IELTS – when applying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at English language universities; as well as doctors seeking conversion in an English-speaking country.
- General Training IELTS – when applying for a job where you are required to speak English or immigrate to USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
What distinguishes IELTS English language test preparation from other such certifications is that it tests a wide range of language and analytical skills required in a university environment.
The academic version of the exam is a reflection of modern academic English language test preparation course. Therefore, preparation for this exam builds a solid knowledge base on which the applicant student can rely on his or her undergraduate and postgraduate education. Over the last 12 years, IELTS has established itself as the most preferred certificate from top universities on an international scale (Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, the US Ivy League universities, etc.).
In foreign countries, the English language exam preparation course is conducted by the British Council – every month, and for some time, due to its increased popularity, several additional dates are offered too.
What to know about IELTS preparation
Gradually, IELTS has become more relevant to TOEFL, as an internationally recognized certificate for applying to English-speaking universities. Recently, however, the number of universities that only accept IELTS in applying has increased to such an extent that more and more PhD students are choosing to prepare for it.
Thanks to the experience gained over the years, specialists have developed unique content and methodology courses for IELTS preparation for English language test, which guarantee high exam results and corresponding admission to top universities in the world.
The centers offer:
- Different content and duration courses are offered for IELTS, which allows individual preparation for English language exam planning for each applicant depending on the starting level of language proficiency and the results to be achieved.
- A MOCK Exam included in the program of each course
- The number of groups is from 5 to 8 students, which allows for an individual approach.
- There are three types of English language exam preparation course: 180 hours (one school year), 120 hours (three months) and 60 hours – 10 days during the summer or 5 weekends – during the school year, 48 hours of practicum and online courses IELTS Writing IELTS Speaking
The schedules of all English language test preparation courses are in accordance with the examination dates.